APR.Intern Business Development Officer, Brisbane QLD
Location: Multiple universities in Brisbane
Work type: Fixed term
Level: HEW 7
Salary: $88,171 – 95,444 p.a. + 17% superannuation
Close date: 21 Oct 2018
Join a dynamic team at the nexus of business/university collaboration. Working across all disciplines and all Australian universities, APR.Intern plays a critical role in the innovation ecosystem bringing highly skilled PhD interns in Australian businesses.
If you enjoy working in a unique environment and are passionate about this sector, this role could be for you.
• Engaging with various industry sectors on unique and cutting-edge research projects
• Working closely with university partners especially with research students and academics
• Developing new and exciting partnerships with industry bodies and government agencies in Queensland
• A diverse and dynamic working environment
• Ability to think creatively
• Be part of a passionate team at APR.Intern
For more information or to apply, please view the position description here.